The Council issues licences for premises where animals are going to be kept including:

 Animal Boarding Establishments

Dog Breeding Establishments

Pet Shops 

Riding Establishments 



Dog Breeding

 Photo of a tortoise

Photo of a lady on a pony  


We also issue licences/registrations to people who wish to keep:

Dangerous Wild Animals

Performing Animals





Dog Show




Animal licences dealt with by others:

Animal Movement 





These are managed by the Council's Trading Standards team.

Your rating: 

Your rating: None Average: 2.7 (3 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.