If you are living with sight loss, hearing loss or with dual sensory loss, we want to support you to live as independently as possible.

If you already have a specialist Sirona social care worker, they will work with you to decide on the most suitable care and support for you.

If you have not yet spoken to anyone about your needs, find out how to get information and advice about care and support so we can help you live an independent and healthy life.

Help us improve this content