You can pay a Parking or Bus Lane Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) by any of the following methods
- Pay online
- Call 01225 477133 to pay over the phone with a debit or credit card (office hours only)
- Visit a One Stop Shop to pay in person
- Send a cheque to; Parking Services, Bath and North East Somerset Council, PO Box 5197, Bath, BA1 0UF
You will need your BN00000000 account reference number to challenge or pay a PCN, this can be found on the original PCN or any related correspondence.
Please note that Parking Services do not accept payment by American Express or any non UK credit/debit card.
If you believe a PCN has been incorrectly issued you can make a challenge
- Click here to make a challenge online
- Write to; Parking Services, Bath and North East Somerset Council, PO Box 5197, Bath, BA1 0UF
Please note that we require all challenges in writing to ensure that the process is fully auditable. If you require assistance in producing a written challenge please call 01225 477133 or visit a One Stop Shop.
You can also view evidence (photographs or recorded footage of the contravention) by using the link above. Please note: you can only view the evidence at the Representation stage and not at the Informal Challenge stage. You will need to enter your penalty charge number and vehicle registration number to access this information.