Advice regarding holding a bonfire event on council owned land.

Please be advised:

If you wish to hold a bonfire/firework event on land owned by the council, you will need to get permission to do so. Events of this nature will need to follow the usual event application procedure with particular attention to health and safety concerns.

Please see Events Organiser's Toolkit for further advice

However, we would always advise that you attend a larger organised display, such as the events organsied at The Bath Recreation Ground or Keynsham Rugby Club.

For additional advice on organising bonfire and firework events, please see the Government's Celebrating Bonfire Night guidance

For more information about Parks and Events follow us on Twitter, @BathnesParks

Your rating: 

No votes yet
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.